How to find usdirections
How to exhibit
Become an Exhibitor
connect:ID 2017 will cater for 75+ exhibitors, with booth packages available to suit all budgets and space requirements.
Booths are provided with pipe and drapes but self-build options are also available.
Exhibition space is allocated on a ´first-come, first-served´ basis and demand for space is strong so please contact us as soon as possible to discuss options and availability.
The basic package for a typical10' x 10' in-line exhibit booth includes:
The 2017 Exhibition Hall will be the prestigious Ballroom at the Walter E. Washington Convention Center.
- One conference attendee pass (more passes are offered with larger booths);
- Preferential rates for additional conference attendee passes;
- Unlimited number of booth personnel included in the price;
- Lunch and refreshments for all exhibiting personnel;
- Evening networking reception, if sponsored, with conference attendees in the exhibition hall;
- Complimentary tea, coffee and chilled water in the Exhibitors’ Lounge;
- A comprehensive Exhibitors’ Manual;
- Inclusion of your logo, 50-word profile and web link within the Exhibition section of the event website;
- Publication of your logo, 50-word profile and contact details in the connect:ID Event Guide;
- Electronic visitor invitation ticket to help with your promotion activities;
- Participation in our exclusive VIP visitor marketing program;
- The opportunity to place press releases and marketing material within our dedicated press area;
- Listing in our post-event conference proceedings, which are distributed to all conference attendees.
Example 10' x 10' booth
Example 10' x 20' booth
Example self build booth
Example self build booth
|Number of conference
Net Price (+ taxes if applicable)
|10' x 10'||1||$6,900|
|10' x 20'||1||$12,000|
|10' x 30'||2||$17,250|
|20' x 20'||3||$22,500|
A Co-exhibitors’ package is available at $1000 for the main two-day exhibition. It provides all the benefits of our standard exhibitor package, except a conference pass (these are available at a discounted rate for exhibitors).
Dates and opening times
Monday May 1, 2017
Tuesday May 2, 2017
Wednesday May 3, 2017
Exhibition set up
Exact times are subject to change.
Please contact Janine Bill, Exhibition and Sponsorship Manager, for further information or to book a booth.
Tel/Fax: (USA): 1-202-386-6751
Tel: (UK, ROW): +44 (0) 1189 843209
Fax: (UK, ROW): +44 (0) 2920 946850
Science Media Partners Ltd
25 Horseshoe Park